I just got my pearl 8100 from at&t 2 weeks ago and i'm loving it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zsjordan no está en línea Stack level 1

missing voicemail feature?

Advertisement

I just got my pearl 8100 from at&t 2 weeks ago and i'm loving it thus far. Im paranoid however because it is a refurbished phone so every little thing freaks me out.

I recently went up to os version 107 and i noticed this problem within the past couple of days. When I am on the home screen with all my applications in the grid and I hit the menu key, it usually brings up a list with these options:

Move Icon
    Hide Icon
    Show All
    Call Voicemail
    Switch Application

Well at random (and the increments are several hours) the menu will hide the option to Call Voicemail. So it reads the same minus the voicemail option. Several hours later i'll pull the menu up and Call Voicemail will be there.

What the heck? I've never noticed this problem before. What could be causing this?

Thanks guys

zsjordan.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: missing voicemail feature?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have noticed that the option does show up if you do not have a voicemail....so if you check your voice mail (thus meaning you don't have any new ones) then the option will not show...hope this helps

zsjordan no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: missing voicemail feature?

yeah I'm dumb. I kind of figured that out after i made the post. thanks for the help.