I searched the site and may have overlooked how to find it. I took all ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Missing View History option for call logs

I searched the site and may have overlooked how to find it. I took all the steps to locate it (pull up call log, highlight person/number for inquiry, use bb menu key to obtain options). The problem is... I do not have the View history option. I even used the tried and true "battery pull" and nothing seemed to work. I know this is standard on all bb's, and I have had it in the past! I thought about logging the calls in messages, to keep up with them, but don't feel like always having to take that extra step to get rid of the envelope icon that appears at the top of my bb. Any other suggestions? For the record, I have the 8130 with 4.3 os and Cellular South is my provider.

I figured out my problem. I went to general options and changed the phone list view option and that got me the results I was looking for. Feel free to lock down this thread. By the way, thanks to all for making this such a great site.
    Last edited by dmchance; 07-06-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Persistance pays off.