Hi, this is my first post. Sometimes my BB 8130 just deletes my messages and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MelissaNardini no está en línea Stack level 1

Missing SMS messages and Missed Calls

Advertisement

Hi, this is my first post. Sometimes my BB 8130 just deletes my messages and my call log and I don't know why. I have a 2G memory card and all my songs and ringtones and pictures are on it and it works fine. It says I have plenty of space on my memory card...? Any ideas? Thank you!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Missing SMS messages and Missed Calls

You want to check your internal memory, when its low, that will happen. Check this thread

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

To check your File Free and File Total. Go to Options>Status.

Mine is 30MB free out of 64MB total. I try not to get it any lower then that because my BB runs best with the more memory it has.

And check out that thread beeshabo gave you it has another thread in there: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_mms_e.htmlth

that one will will help you out soo much.
    ~Lauren

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

like lauren posted, this is because when the pearl goes down on memory it starts cleaning up old messages and call logs, you can prevent messages from beeing deleted, but you need to save them in order to do so.

Try to keep as much space avalible as possible to prevent deletion of old vital messages

MelissaNardini no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks everyone, that helped. Also, when deleting languages in the application list, is that the semetic characters and russian characters? or are the characters different from languages?