Hello everyone! I am having an issue with my phone. My phone for some reason ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

1hotangel no está en línea Stack level 1

missed call notifier will not go away!

Advertisement

Hello everyone! I am having an issue with my phone. My phone for some reason froze and I had to do a battery pull for it to come back on. I turned it on and it said I had two missed calls. I checked the calls, deleted my messages and my events log, deleted the call logs and even did a memory clean. The notifier will NOT go away! Please help! Thank you!

~Candace~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    The best way to resolve this was to just view the Call log and view the History of the Missed calls.

But since you deleted them all hopefully have have backed up your info. Because you will need to just restore it to a point where you didn't have the missed calls.

1hotangel no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did view the call log. That's my point. It never went away after checking the calls on my call log. :-(
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Nope, you actually needed to go to the specific caller with the missed call and hit MENU>View History

Anyways, you will need to go and restore then from a backup if you ever did back up your device. If you didn't then you will need to reinstall the OS. It may require a wipe.

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Can't you just call ur self and hang up, then delete the message telling you have a miss call?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Try switching themes back n forth, and going to the call log and choose mark prior read