Hi, I've had a Blackberry 8100 4.2.1.107 (T-Mobile) for quite awhile and with the amount ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6

Question Missed Call Log Problem

Advertisement

Hi, I've had a Blackberry 8100 4.2.1.107 (T-Mobile) for quite awhile and with the amount of time I've spent on it and a lot of help from PinStack I would say I know a lot about Blackberry and most of the common problems and troubleshooting procedures. Saying this, I come to you with a problem that I simply cannot figure out, and maybe through advanced commands that someone here knows or that of a Blackberry Professional, you can help me solve it.

Recently under some heavy multitasking I received a phone call, the phone froze and just sat there with the loading cursor, not telling me anything about the fact that I had an incoming call, nor that I missed it. The only reason I know who it was is because, thankfully, they left a voicemail. This comes to my problem, I have the 1 missed call yellow notification icon on my home screen now. I have done everything from reset the device, to clearing the missed call logs, call logs, and EVEN the event log! The notification won't go away. Does anyone have any ideas? I highly recommending contacting me via my PIN '2417C234' as it is likely I might not have a chance to get on in a timely manner. Any help would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    You are probably going to want to backup your device and wipe it and then do a selective restore of the absolutely necessary data.

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Call your provider they can reset it~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    Thank you very much for your assistance, with a recent Blackberry fix I performed in addition to this one I've learned a LOT about the databases.