Hello everyone, i am new here and i am pleased with what I see. For ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Samasters no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Missed Call Indicator

Advertisement

Hello everyone, i am new here and i am pleased with what I see. For a while now whenever I have a missed call, my BB is not showing the missed call indicator on top. Has anyone heard of this problem before? I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks in advance

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Missed Call Indicator

I haven't run unto that problem. Have you tried a battery pull. That may do the trick. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Hi and welcome to the stacks.

If you mean the blinking LED on the top of your blackberry just go into your profiles and select "advanced" then choose the profile you wish to apply it to.
    Next you will see a list of options choose phone and then you should see "repeat notifications"
    choose "LED Flashing"
    save changes.

I hope this helps

Samasters no está en línea Stack level 1

no i mean that it usually shows on top of the screen (where it shows unread messages, calendar events, etc) the number of missed calls that i have, but it does not show it anymore. (i cant know if i have a missed call when the phone is locked, because the little icon is not there. So i always have to unlock to to make sure)

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

try to see if this helps...open call log>click menu key>options>call logging>make sure it's set to none. Then do a power down and battery pull for 30 seconds. Let us know if that helps.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

From what I have read in other threads, if you are recieving messages for missed calls- that will sometimes stop the icon from showing. Stopping the messages will allow the icon to show up again. If call logging is set to none then maybe the power down and battery pull will reset it.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Samasters,
    By any chance is the SIM card that your using from another phone. Maybe a windows mobile phone?