i have a missed call icon on the top of my phone that never goes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DocTaKnoCk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    chillout

missed call icon stuck on homescreen

Advertisement

i have a missed call icon on the top of my phone that never goes away. If i miss another call it just adds on. I looked all over for this missed call but i am starting to think it is some kind of glitch. my girlfriend has teh same phone and she has the same problem. Any idea how i can get rid of it?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Open a messages folder, then press the BB menu button. Scroll down to View Folder and you'll see a list of folders, including one for Missed Calls and another for Phone Call Logs. Go into each one of those, scroll to the very top of the screen, press the BB menu button and select Delete Prior. Do that in each of those folders, then do a battery pull and see if the icon goes away.

Hope this helps!

Roger

raychelabcdefg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I think you can just go into your call log from the Phone app and it should disappear. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same problem and had to call tech support from Centennial. This is what they told me to do and it worked. First BACKUP your phone. then go to options, then security options, then general settings, hit the application key,select wipe handheld enter code blackberry. It worked for me, no more stuck missed call icon. Let me know if it works for you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pboopter View Post
    I had the same problem and had to call tech support from Centennial. This is what they told me to do and it worked. First BACKUP your phone. then go to options, then security options, then general settings, hit the application key,select wipe handheld enter code blackberry. It worked for me, no more stuck missed call icon. Let me know if it works for you.
    Yes, that would be the next step, but let's see if clearing the logs helps first.