Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It is definitely NOT a memory issue. I've been Googling all day and have found ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

XXTwnz no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: missed call coming up as a 'message'

Advertisement

It is definitely NOT a memory issue. I've been Googling all day and have found that the Call Log is limited to just 20 calls. ALL of my call log history is still on the device including the missed calls which were all older than the most recent 20. I can see them (and older incoming and outgoing calls) by using a different phone log view or by viewing the missed calls or phone calls folders in the Message app. I just think it is strange that phone calls are saved as messages and there is such a low limit to the number of calls that appear in the Call Log view.

I've also found that if I delete an entry in the Call Log, an older call will then show up after a reboot.

wewex no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2522d54d

hey is there a way to clear call logs and all msgs.... are they taking too much space?

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

So you have no call log at all when you turn off the logging in messages? Do you still have your call log icon or is there an icon but no log when you open it? I used to get the messages also but turned them off and still get call logging. it did disappear at one point but I believe that was a theme issue.

By the way XXTwnz, also in Richmond, Va.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12