Hey guys, I recently upgraded my 8100 to OS 4.5 and minimoni doesn't seem to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mr_yellow no está en línea Stack level 1

minimoni or other data monitor with OS 4.5?

Advertisement

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my 8100 to OS 4.5 and minimoni doesn't seem to track any data usage. Has anyone here gotten it to work or have a similar tool that can record historical data usage with OS 4.5?

Thanks,

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    I'm having the same problem, except my data monitor is very important to have, so I'm holding off on the upgrade. Could really use a program that works for it.

Love minimoni, the layout, the fuctions, everything. Sure wish it worked with 4.5, and 4.6 on the Bold, as I'm considering upgrading in the future. Sure wish someone could get it to work *cough cough wink wink*

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    Update to my last post. I finally got a useful answer out of Rogers. Although it will not help with MONITORING, my main concern was that I would go over my data. I was informed and assured that their system is set up to send a txt message to let you know when you've hit 80% of your data plan. Solves my problem, so I upgraded OS to 4.5 and am considering getting a Bold. All that delayed for want of a way to track my data.