Can anyone tell me why I always get the hour glass with anything I do ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

barbhj no está en línea Stack level 2

mind of its own.

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me why I always get the hour glass with anything I do on my 8130. I know the media card has some issue to about slowing down the phone?
    I even have no sound when I get calls? Its like the hour glass is trying to do something but wont process my call through.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try taking the battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in. Sounds like it just needs to be restarted. Once you get it to work, go to www.geekandproud.net on your BB browser and download SoftReset. You won't have to remove the battery once this is installed.

okay I will try this. I did however just have the battery removed because it wouldnt pick up my emails.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Can you tell us more a bout your phone? OS? Applications that you are running?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    You also want to hook the phone to a PC in Mass storage mode one and a whiland defrag the media card, this helps speed up the media card interface.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

operating system 4.3. I did download the softreset as above and it seems to be working. We'll see how the emials do if they stay...i wil let you guys know. Thanks for your help.....LOVE THIS SITE

Having a hard time with the phone 8130 it won't pick up emails. Or not all of them. Can someone be real clear on directions as to how to fix it. Not good with comp language

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    what pda was saying is go to options>advanced options>media card. Make sure it says yes under Auto enable mass storage. then hook up your phone to your USB cable/PC. Then go to the defragment function on your pc. You should see both your PCs hard drive and your media card listed. Run defrag on your card. Hope this helps.