I wanna know if I'm able to download a feature like Microsoft word (preferably free ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Microsoft word or sumthing similar

Advertisement

I wanna know if I'm able to download a feature like Microsoft word (preferably free and OTA) I read in a thread a long time ago about one but I didn't need it at the time. Now I need it and I'm unable to find it.....can sumone direct me to a link as to where I can get it...basically wut I wanna do is upload my resume to my phone so I could have it at all times since I'm currently trying to change careers ....any help would be useful...thanx a million.

PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Microsoft word or sumthing similar

I'm using a BB 8100

....if it is not possible to upload my resume on my phone...just let me know

vpham no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dude, I do this all of the time. I have my resume handy on my
    BB. Just upload the word file to your internal or external memory when you connect your phone & turn on the mass storage feature. Then email your resume as an email attachment as normal

Good luck!

- VINCE

Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    I wanna know if I'm able to download a feature like Microsoft word (preferably free and OTA) I read in a thread a long time ago about one but I didn't need it at the time. Now I need it and I'm unable to find it.....can sumone direct me to a link as to where I can get it...basically wut I wanna do is upload my resume to my phone so I could have it at all times since I'm currently trying to change careers ....any help would be useful...thanx a million.

PIN/ID
    ask

But say I wanna put it on a application online, would I be able to do it like that?

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Why don't you write your resume as a website? So you have access to you resum and youre new boss can also have access to it.

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by peterthill View Post
    Why don't you write your resume as a website? So you have access to you resum and youre new boss can also have access to it.

HTH
    Peter
    -i never hurd of anything like that...how would I go about doing that...

In a world where presentation is key...that would look great in a job app...at least I think so (hope that's how my future boss thinks too.lmao)

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

...how would I go about doing that...
    - First of all you need Webspace where you can upload the resume.
    - Then you can write your resume in Word (or any other writing program) ans save as *.html
    -- Or if you have experience in HTML-coding you can write it in native HTML (saves a lot of space )
    - As last step upload the *.html-file to your webspace

And thats it

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

PIN/ID
    ask

I'm a complete idiot...I turned on my computer n stared at it wondering how to even start that process..I don't even know how to turn it into a word doc..I was hoping I could 'send to' disk F...but its unable to read it...I'm hoping if I get that word app I could do that n then it would be able to be read n used the way I want

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Its easy to do really with word on your computer just export to .htm and then just upload it to a webspace.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Type your resume, save it as a PDF or Word Document, download Beamberry OTA Link to your phone, then email your Resume in the PDF or Word format to yourself. Open it with Beamberry and save it to your Beamberry documents folder. Then, at any time, you can attach it to an email and send it to anyone of your choosing.

Good luck!!!
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    ask

Thanx for the step by step guys...I needed that