Can someone explain to me how to synchchronize my pearl with Outlook so it doesn ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Microsoft Outlook

Advertisement

Can someone explain to me how to synchchronize my pearl with Outlook so it doesn not erase my past scheduled events?

rja
    rja no está en línea Stack level 1

Microsoft Outlook sync

If you what Outlook & your Pearl to display the same calendar events, set your desktop manager to "Two way sync". You can do this is Synchronization configuration.

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the two way sync set up, but when i click sync it erases all information prior to the day that i synced it.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    What DM are you running? I know in 4.6 its asks if I want current or past synced, and I may be wrong on calender but I don't think so. Even if I don't have anything new it always sync's my calender and in the backup show's howw many items is in the history

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I don't have my device connected right now, but I'm positive (and concur with CMangum) that there's a setting within the DM synchronization settings where you tell it whether or not you want to sync historical calendar items.

I also have DM 4.6, which is available right off the BlackBerry web site now. You might want to upgrade to this version.