Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

jesse welcome to the stacks, and to answer your question yup the card is only ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: MicroSD/MiniSD

Advertisement

jesse welcome to the stacks, and to answer your question yup the card is only meant for ringtones, tunes, pics, and video, and some files.
    not themes or apps. sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwell
    i got 2gb (Corsair) 60.00
    works great
    I hate to burst your bubble Rockwell but last month I got a 1GB card (Kingston) for $16.99 + 5.99 for shipping and just yesterday got a 2GB card (SanDisk) for $30.70 (shipping + tax, total) on Ebay. I swear by Ebay when it comes to stuff like that.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

i'm trying to decide which 2gb card to get and wasn't sure if it had to be Sandisk brand for any particular reason? i notice some folks got different ones, but which ones are best for reading speed & copying speed?

newegg gave me some reviews, but those reviews don't pertain to folks using them in an 8100 pearl.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Scandisk and the best brands are always reliable,the best guide is dont trust the cheap ones from e-bay they may let you down

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    walmart photo center has polaroid 2gb microsd cards for $16. that's their everyday low price

jtberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'd just get a bigger expandable microsd card. Buy.com has kingston 4GB for around $27 or so, last time I checked., Or try New egg and last resort, ebay.

But I'd only buy a Kingston (lifetime memory) from Ebay in case you get a bad one you could always send it in to the manuf. for exchange.

Then there is Sandisk, (5 Year WTTY)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12