i just got upgraded to an unlocked cingular 8800 from an unlocked tmo 8100... but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

speddiek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F2AO68

MicroSD clasp/hinge/casing...? !

Advertisement

i just got upgraded to an unlocked cingular 8800 from an unlocked tmo 8100... but my new 8800 came from a friend and the microSD clasp/casing/hinge... that little annoying metal swingy thing was missing... i looked at the pearl's metal claspy thing and then the spot for the 8800 and realized they looked identical... well i took the door/clasp/case thingamabobber from my pearl and put on my 8800... perfect fit... but now my pearl doesn't have its microSD door... which makes it difficult to sell/give/swap this pearl... i called TMO and "Alma" (bless her heart) told me it would cost me $100 and shipping and handling to get this fixed... i have googled to no avail... does anyone know if i can get replacement... installation is a cinch... any TMO reps?... can anyone help...?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: MicroSD clasp/hinge/casing...? !

my thoughts are talk to your buddy!

or email these guys and see
    www.bbrepairshop.com
    but you have tried google too

hope this is of use!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23F2AO68

thanx kayos... actually before posting... i emailed them... i've been trying to find it in the stax... but this is one thing that i'd think has been dealt with before... but there is little to no coverage on the topic... does nobody else want to fix their stuff??...

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Sorry not a common problem with parts missing inside a BB.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23F2AO68

i guess... although i saw my buddy drop his pearl and the same piece along with his sim card clasp broke... or rather came loose... i just want to fix the darn thing so i can bless my sister with a brand new used pearl... gosh darn it...