This time everytime I try to change a name of a video the screen freezes. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

MicroSD Acting Up Again?

Advertisement

This time everytime I try to change a name of a video the screen freezes. Then when I reset my BB it goes back to the themes original wallpaper then after a few seconds it slowly loads my custom wallpaper (saved on MicroSD card). Then I go into video and theres a new video file created from the file I was trying to change the name on (this new file has a similar name to the orginal). The new file is like 10MB while the movie is like 340MBs. I tried reformatting didnt work as it started again.

If it helps I have 2.8GBS free on the MicroSD and the movie I was trying to rename was 340MBs.

Any ideas?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: MicroSD Acting Up Again?

teamjordan23

How fragmented is your card? you might want to defrag the card to speed things up.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Fritter is correct, I believe. I used to have problems with my card until I began defragging it whenever I added/deleted files. It has now been four or five months since I had a prob of any kind, I think.

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    teamjordan23

How fragmented is your card? you might want to defrag the card to speed things up.

How would you go about doing that?

tj2311111 Guest

Oh and another thing its saving my pictures as REM files when I transfered them as JPG. Now I cant access any of my pics but 1 wallpaper and it has a REM file type too.

tj2311111 Guest

Okay I figured out the defrag thing and it didn't work. Same problems above.