ok sorry if this has been posted multiple times but i just purchased one of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chronic_carl no está en línea Stack level 2

micro sd card

Advertisement

ok sorry if this has been posted multiple times but i just purchased one of the sd card 4g and i was wondering how you transfer the stuff from your phone to the card? thanks

o also to put music and videos on do you need to put the card into the computer?
    Last edited by chronic_carl; 03-14-2008 at 12:35 AM.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Here's what you can do to get your music into your memory card. I like to use the USB link and hook up to your desktop as a mass storage device. Once hooked up you can start loading music into stated folder. Now with video you have to use a video compressor file to be able to utilize video on your pearl. You can download video compressor here:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=2&linkid=609

You will have to use this software to compress the file so it will fit into your pearl. This is what I use for Curve and it seems to work for pretty well for me. Best of luck to you.

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    can you transfer picutres to your computer without themicro card?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    yes, use the desktop manager, media icon, this will open your Roxio media, then you can drag down any pics from your desktop to your device. When you click on Blackberry, it will give you 4 folders-video, tones, music and pictures. Click on pictures as the recieving folder and drag down to that folder. This will save pics to your devices memory. When a SD card is installed, you can save to the card if you wish.

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    it doesnt let me do it,it says i dont have enough space.. this is strange cause when i look into the phone i have 95% free...

jar8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Without a memory card your limited to transfer 'files' under 2.86 Mb, larger than that won't work.

chronic_carl no está en línea Stack level 2
    ya i figured it out thanks guys. but could someone please tell me a good converter thats free that i can use to convert video to the right format for my 8100?

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_carl View Post
    ya i figured it out thanks guys. but could someone please tell me a good converter thats free that i can use to convert video to the right format for my 8100?
    well, i used itunes. it works fine for me.

bobdurfob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do videos have to be compressed a certain way? I have a few ripped DVDs in .avi format on my computer (NOT ILLEGAL! I own them, and I keep them on my computer for easy access) and some videos that I would like to put on my Pearl. Is there a certain format/size they have to be? Thanks!

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html

Read all about it in the above thread.

bobdurfob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ah thanks.