is there anything i need to know before i install my new sd card, or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

crichmond no está en línea Stack level 2

micro sd

Advertisement

is there anything i need to know before i install my new sd card, or anything i should know/do once i have it in?
    i know this is a kind of lame question but all the information i could find was weak thanks -cameron

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: micro sd

just pop it in, go to Options, Advanced Options, Media Card, Format Card and you're ready to roll. i'd suggest making sure to set "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" to "prompt", that way when you plug it in you decide on the BB screen if you want it connected or not.

Certain features can not be accessed from handset if it is working as a mass storage drive on your comp (like if you wish to play a video on your pearl off your memory card while it's connected to USB). Also visa versa is the same (if it is NOT set as a mass storage drive, you can not drag/drop music, pictures, etc. onto it).

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

I guess blackninja said it all, it aint all that complicated. Let us know if u have any other q's

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Welcome!