Hi I misstyped Ib my last post and no one answered. Here is my problem. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

messed up

Advertisement

Hi I misstyped Ib my last post and no one answered. Here is my problem. I just got me data plan working and I tried installing the jivetalk and the I'm plus msgr and I get an error saying that there are too many applications running and I can't run either program. I tried installing Ota as well and got the same thing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: messed up

- You could try closing some of the applications which are running (ALT + ESCAPE will give you the list of open apps). Make sure you actually "close" (via menu button) applications when done instead of exiting directly to the home screen.

- Try looking here

Good luck.

kyububba no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: messed up

Quote Originally Posted by enriquemellado
    Hi I misstyped Ib my last post and no one answered. Here is my problem. I just got me data plan working and I tried installing the jivetalk and the I'm plus msgr and I get an error saying that there are too many applications running and I can't run either program. I tried installing Ota as well and got the same thing. Any ideas? Thanks.
    You probably have too many language packs installed on your BB. BlackBerries are allowed 250 .cod files, and those language packs takes up a lot.

Try deleting a few, unless you're fluent in all languages and work for the UN ;-)