Hi, I'm new to the pearl coming from an 8700. Love the phone and indeed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ori
    ori no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250568E6

Question Messages in one folder?

Advertisement

Hi, I'm new to the pearl coming from an 8700. Love the phone and indeed find it useful to have the smaller phone in my suit pocket. 2 minor points, on the 8700 sms,msm and email were all under one messages folder where is on my pearl it's under 2? One for Mssages and one for sms/mms. I am on o2 and I saw a friends pearl who had it all in one, but he was on Vodafone. Any ideas?

Ori.

Ps. the 2 second delay before people hear you is a real pain and I have got the latest software.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Messages in one folder?

ori - welcome to pinstack you might want to try a different theme. the theme is what decides those message/sms/mms placement.

also, the 2 second delay - when you say you have the latest, do you mean the latest available to everyone or just from your carrier? the most recent OS, from cingular/ATT, is supposed to fix that answer lag...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Really? I unlocked the Vodafone theme and the O2 theme and the Vodafone was the one with the 2 different message folders. You can try to unlock the other vendor themes. Most of them have the messages in one folder.
    I would get you a link but I'm stuck on my pearl. Can anyone help me out for that link to unlock vendor themes?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

On a similar topic... Has anyone figured out if there is any possible way to create folders on the pearl... ie, if I have 5 different games... is there a way to create a game folder and put them all in there???

ori
    ori no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250568E6

Thank you thank you.
    I have the mesages problem sorted, but the 2 second delay is still there and yes I have the latest OS from O2....
    I have also got another problem but I will post a new thread.

Thanks!

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

For anyone who has tried to create a theme with Plazmic...

I am debating taking the plunge to try and create my own theme, but not because I do not like my current one. I unlocked the T-mobile zen on my cungular...

My goal is to be able to put more than one program/icon into a folder... If I can do this with a new theme I feel its worth trying to create a theme... if not, then its not worth my time.

Can someone please let me know if this is possible before I go through the trouble to try and create my own theme only to be frustrated b/c I am unable to do what I want.

Thanks!