Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Next time this happens to you all just go to your sms folder and or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF

Advertisement

Next time this happens to you all just go to your sms folder and or email folder...make sure your on the current date and on the menu click mark prior opened and it will take care of the problem

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    The device may sometimes suffer from a glitch and the message indicator may read some messages as unread but using the mark prior opened feature forces it to correct the problem when it finds all of the messages have been

pilotgeg no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Message Indicator won't go away

~via BB Here is how I fixed mine. I had the same problem.

You will need to do something called a wipe handset. But, BEWARE, doing this completele erases your pearl. I would back it up first.

Now, go to SETTINGS and select SECURITY OPTIONS. Then, go to GENERAL SETTINGS.

Now, hit the MENU key and select "wipe handset". AGAIN, this will erase everything so be sure you want to do this.

Once you hit the button, you will have to type in blackberry to confirm.

Now the phone resets to it's factory settings. Do a restore and you will get your info back WITHOUT that damn missed call indicator!

I had to call Cingular to get my browser icom back and my email working again, but it was worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12