Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had that problem twice... one time I tried everything listed above and it still ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Message icon will not go away

Advertisement

I've had that problem twice... one time I tried everything listed above and it still wouldn't go away until I resent my service books. The second time even that didn't work! I had to log in, delete and recreate all of my e-mail accounts and then resend my service books and it went away! It was a hassle but having that icon there was driving my crazy! Can we say OCD? :-D Luckily I haven't had the problem since then and it's been several months...

PDXOR no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ problem solved. While trying a solution offered in the 8800 thread, I noticed for the first time a 'mark prior opened" command in the message menu. I tried that and the icon dissappeared.

I'm still clueless which message (if any) triggered the situation, but all seems Ok now. Thanks to all for the quick help!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sweet. Glad you got everything cleared up.

AdrienneMarie no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    whenever i get this i open the messages folder, click menu, click search, then leave the field empty and click search again... kind of like a refresh
    I have had this icon on my phone for almost a week and could not find the answer. Even my carrier support people said there was something we were all missing. So, finally I checked pinstack, like I should have from the beginning. Your solution worked perfectly when no others did! Yay Thankyou!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12