my phone logs keep getting erased...... then i check the memory and it says 0 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xxooxx0307 no está en línea Stack level 2

memory on bb

Advertisement

my phone logs keep getting erased...... then i check the memory and it says 0 bytes......... when i take my memory card it doesnt say 0 bytes anymore......then i put it back in and its normal again....... idk why they keep getting erased.... can someone help me??

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by xxooxx0307 View Post
    my phone logs keep getting erased...... then i check the memory and it says 0 bytes......... when i take my memory card it doesnt say 0 bytes anymore......then i put it back in and its normal again....... idk why they keep getting erased.... can someone help me??
    This is a common occurrence with BB phones when you run too low on flash memory. One contibuting factor is the more you use the phone the more flash memory is set aside "just in case". Pulling the battery will reallocate the set aside memory . Also free up as much memory as you can on the phone to help out. There are many threads out there for this but this one should get you started in the right direction. Hope it helps.

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Make sure wen use an app to hit the menu button and hit close because not closing it out it uses memory like freakin crazy so everyone hit close and not the end call button~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~