Everytime I reset my phone the memory cleaning gets disabled and the icon disappears. Does ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shady7twenty4 no está en línea Stack level 2

memory cleaning

Advertisement

Everytime I reset my phone the memory cleaning gets disabled and the icon disappears. Does this happen to anyone else? Or anyone know how to solve this problem?

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Yes it happens to me I also lose the order my icons where in.... N my case I believe it is due to the beta 4.5.0.77 os I have on my bb

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gtdomingo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30D76DEF
    It is disabled by default , was that way on 4.3.0.81 and now 4.5.0.89 both official os release`s for Alltel .

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by shady7twenty4 View Post
    Everytime I reset my phone the memory cleaning gets disabled and the icon disappears. Does this happen to anyone else? Or anyone know how to solve this problem?
    It (the memory clearner reset) happens in various 4.5 releases/phones/carriers. It happened you me with my 8320 (T-Mobile) and several 4.5 OS's - I also experienced the icon scramble with some 4.5's.

Currently the memory cleaning doesn't reset with my 8330 and .77. However, every reboot changes my theme BACK to the original Alltel theme. It's all kind of goofy but manageable.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    30D76DEF
    Maybe i`m just lucky . A couple of beta os`s and two official os installs and not one problem . Everything including all my settings and theme were back as they were before the upgrade ( knock on wood )

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdomingo View Post
    Maybe i`m just lucky . A couple of beta os`s and two official os installs and not one problem . Everything including all my settings and theme were back as they were before the upgrade ( knock on wood )
    Congratulations gt, you're definitely living right! Most of the problems with 4.5 are small (now) but no problems is great. (Don't think about it now but, with a record like that, the odds are that you might be more likely to have a problem with a future upgrade.) jk
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    30D76DEF
    I couldnt be happier , got mms now after waiting 6 months . Sucks that I cant register or download the free docstogo maintenance update but I can live without sheets to go .

Well it sounds like I need a 5.o release or somethkng untill then I guess I will just deal with the settings reset all the time

Well it sounds like I need a 5.o release or somethkng untill then I guess I will just deal with the settings reset all the time