I took out my memory card becuz it became corrupted n errored out on me. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

memory card question

Advertisement

I took out my memory card becuz it became corrupted n errored out on me. The crazy thing is...all my games are still on my phone fully functional. Everything works including the apps. So my question is, did I really save it to my SD card or were they (games n apps)all saved to my phone?

How could I tell?
    And when I switch to the 8110 will this affect it in any way?

sehra4177 no está en línea Stack level 1
    on the BB games and apps only save on your phone memory.. not media card.. try reformatting your card...or test it in other device if it works then its not the card.. but the phone...try apploader

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Programs (games too) are installed to the phone memory, not the memory card.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    So pix, songs n tones are the only things that save to the card?

So when I get my 8110 all I have to do to switch the games n apps from my 8100 to the 8110 is switch Sim card? Or is their more to it?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    So pix, songs n tones are the only things that save to the card?

So when I get my 8110 all I have to do to switch the games n apps from my 8100 to the 8110 is switch Sim card? Or is their more to it?
    You got it. What's on the media card gets moved with the card. When you change phones use DM, switch device wizard.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com