Hey everybody, I'm having a problem getting the microSD card out of my 8220. (yes, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blacksheep196 no está en línea Stack level 1

Memory Card issue in 8220

Advertisement

Hey everybody,

I'm having a problem getting the microSD card out of my 8220. (yes, i got one early, perks of being an employee)

it pushes in a little bit, but won't go all the way, and definitely won't pop back out.

anyone else that got theirs already having the same issues? or is there some trick that i'm missing?

it's really frustrating.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    i havnt got mine tmobile didnt drop it for me yet lolz hahah booo i cant wait tho

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i dont think youre gonna find a lot of people that actually have one.
    Played with one ? sure i did and so did a lot of people but actually own one. not too sure.
    Care to take upclose and personal pictures so we can envy you while we wait lol ?

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep196 View Post
    Hey everybody,

I'm having a problem getting the microSD card out of my 8220. (yes, i got one early, perks of being an employee)

it pushes in a little bit, but won't go all the way, and definitely won't pop back out.

anyone else that got theirs already having the same issues? or is there some trick that i'm missing?

it's really frustrating.

Have you tried pulling the battery out and see if you can see the card from behind the battery....If so; use a pin while pushing on the card for it to pop out and pushing from behind with the pin to forces it out. Check to see what the issue was before putting it back in.

No I don't have an 8220; but I did solve an issue similar to yours that way. Hopefully it works for you. Let us know.

P.s. How is the 8220 by the way. Let us know what you think.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Hey everybody,

it's really frustrating.

do you work in retail? must have been at the managers meeting? no trick pops in like a charm, still having issues
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Hey everybody,

it's really frustrating.

My 8220 is ok with that, But i got that problem with my bold. I just take a niddle or something and push it out of there
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

80sjunkie no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got mine today.
    I had no problem with replacing the microSD.

Sorry to hear you're having problems

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    oush it down all the way in with a pen. It clicks in when its in properly. Same for removal. Try removing first and start again. It does go down far before it clicks in.