Recently got a replacement 8100, every time I boot it I get the same message, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

halo_one no está en línea Stack level 2

memory card issue

Advertisement

Recently got a replacement 8100, every time I boot it I get the same message, that some files won't be read because of encrypted content from the last 8100. I removed all of the .rem extensions from the file names using a pc, but what else can I do now? I can't encrypt now because the new 8100 wants to reformat the card and it says I will lose all data if I do this. How can I keep everything that is on the card now, and have it all recognized by the new 8100, and encrypt it without Re formatting? Do I need to copy the card to the pc and then reformat, then place all folders/files back on the card? Looking for advice on this.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    You got it..save the cards contents to a pc, reformat the card and then copy all the files to the card. That should work. It would be better if you still had the original files to work with, but the copies should work as long as they haven't been corrupted.