Just got my 2GB card in the mail. When I insterted it, my berry automatically ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

Memory Card

Advertisement

Just got my 2GB card in the mail. When I insterted it, my berry automatically detected it, and asked if I would like to store photos and videos on the card from now on.

Are there any other tweaks/preferences I can set to help better utilize my card, and take some of the stress off of our already memory limited 8130's?
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Other than setting the cameras to save to the card you should check and make sure any third party apps you have or will have do the same if possible. One example being Google Talk. If you use it and want to save conversations (log) you have the option to save to device or to the card. I currently have an 8GB in my BB and it's where everything I can set to go goes.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also we can't install pgms to the media card although we'd love to be able to do that - maybe someday.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Also we can't install pgms to the media card although we'd love to be able to do that - maybe someday.
    Yeah. If we could install the apps to the card that would be awesome.

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    Ah yeah, I was afraid this was all I would be able to do. Oh well, at least I will be able to save a ton of photos/videos, instead of the ~ 3 pics and 1 vid I could have on there before.
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630

TheNoZone no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can also buy Aerize Card Loader and install applications on your memory card... works great for me!

rory2g no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    what kind of applications are those??

jonjon8320 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm looking to get an 8Gig card for my new phone. Looking forward to storing movies and songs on it to watch/listen to while traveling.