Can someone tell me why when I plug my phone in my computer crashes? I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

barbhj no está en línea Stack level 2

memory card

Advertisement

Can someone tell me why when I plug my phone in my computer crashes? I beleive it has something to do with my memory card. I tried to put the memory card in a card reader and my computer still did a crash. Help help

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sounds like maybe a virus on the card did you buy it new?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ya I did....but still not sure why this happened...Im going to see what happens on my other computer.

BB Msng

How do I get using the BB Msng...I have a few friends now and we want to hook up

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    what kind and size of card did you buy, some computers do not support the large high def. cards like the 8gb hdsd...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by barbhj View Post
    How do I get using the BB Msng...I have a few friends now and we want to hook up
    First thing your need is their pins. This can be found on each device by going menu>options>status and there you will see the pin on each device. Then the easiest way to add them to your BBM is to save each pin to that persons respective addy book entry in the place designated for the pin(if their existing just edit the addy book entry). Then go into BBM and highlight contacts hit menu> add contact then search for that persons name in your addy book and select them. It will send them a prefab invite or you can edit it as you go. Hope this helps...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jason2nails View Post
    what kind and size of card did you buy, some computers do not support the large high def. cards like the 8gb hdsd...
    My Sony Vaio Comp is a few years old and has the built in readers slots and it won't recognize anything above a 1gig card. I bought a usb plug and play reader though and just plug into my usb slots and it will read @ least a 4gig so I think the hardware may be the issue not the computer. Just my 2 cts, Hope this helps....

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    Maybe Bassman, I dont know for sure when I bought my 8gb memory card it stated that it wasnt compat. with all computers, it could very well be the hardware, although I never did hear from type of Card he bought. So much tech. out there you would think all these manuf. could make all their products to work with each other without problems and save us all the trouble.. But thats wishful thinking..

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    Got a question for you , who makes your computer ? Dell , emachines, gateway ?

Because if so check your system requirements if its windows XP and you might need to update your usb drivers

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    More then likely either the computer doesn't work well with the card type/size or there actually is enough corrupt data on the card that it crashes the comp.

Are there files on the card that you can access using the BB? If so then it should just be a compatibility thing one way or another.

You could try formatting the card using the BB and then plugging it into the same computer.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~