My Pearl does not appear to recognize my memory card in my device. I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

m3137 no está en línea Stack level 1

memory card

Advertisement

My Pearl does not appear to recognize my memory card in my device. I have lost my pic and music. I am fine with the music because i can retrieve it later thru my computer. However, my pictures are a different story. Does anyone know how i can get the phone to recognize the card. I have tried putting the memory card into a card reader, but nothing seems to be there. it was there before, now everything is gone. any suggestion?

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: memory card

Try putting the memory card into the a lot on another phone to make sure it is not defective~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

m3137 no está en línea Stack level 1

nothing the card appears to be empty..how could that be? prior to loosing all the pics and music, my pearl froze. i took the battery off and place it back in and that was when i notice that everything was gone. could the phone have wipe out all the data, or did my memory card go bad?

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2

Both are possible. What were you doing when your pearl froze?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have you tried accessing your memory card by plugging into USB?

I had a prob, similar, and that was how I cleared the card of data. I then had to reformat, & Oved the data back.

You should defrag the card, frequently.
    Fewer probs.