My tmobile BB 8100 is running vodafone 4.5 os. My memopad worked fine. Nothing before ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tiagoped no está en línea Stack level 2

MemoPad disappeared

Advertisement

My tmobile BB 8100 is running vodafone 4.5 os. My memopad worked fine. Nothing before or after upgrade. The other day it disappeared. I tried show all from homescreen menu. Still does not show up. Anyone help please?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    You will need to go into Desktop manager, back up/restore, Advanced, and you should see it on the right side within the list. Put a check in the box, hit the arrows to move it to the right. Then, if you had stuff in the memo pad prior to download, restore device and memo pad and all its contents should be there.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Make sure it's not something simple like the icon got hidden. Go to options>advanced options>applications and look in the list to see if it's there. I think it'll show up if it's loaded on the BB.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    You will need to go into Desktop manager, back up/restore, Advanced, and you should see it on the right side within the list. Put a check in the box, hit the arrows to move it to the right. Then, if you had stuff in the memo pad prior to download, restore device and memo pad and all its contents should be there.
    moses..am not sure if you"ll get the memopad back this way. i think you need to reinstall memopad using app loader and then do an advance restore like you said to bring all the contents back into memopad.

tiagoped no está en línea Stack level 2
    Its not showing in the option/advanced/applications