Now, keep in mind that I am more use to ipaq mobiles. When I get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

meeting requests and BB calendar

Advertisement

Now, keep in mind that I am more use to ipaq mobiles. When I get a meeting request on the BB I would like to add it to the calendar on my BB. I use to do this all the time on my ipaq. I am not often by my laptop to power it up and then accept the meeting and sync it all up. I would really like to be able to add meetings direct from the BB. Is this something that can be done? I cannot seem to find the option to do this.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: meeting requests and BB calendar

Not unless you manually enter the meeting info yourself, I do believe that there isn't an option to accept as you would in Outlook.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I know it can't be done when on BIS, but I'm not sure if BES has this capability, it may.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Jkrums, I have an 8700 on BES through work. I just tried this. I entered a new appointment, saved it and clicked and selected Invite Attendee and invited myself and saved. A few seconds later, the invitation showed up in my inbox and I accepted it. However, since I sent it myself it told me I didn't have to respond. However, in going through this exercise, it looks like it can be done through a BES. I know that doesn't necessarily help you because you're on a BIS, but just thought I'd add this information.

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Thank you everyone for helping. I am on a BIS Server and it makes sense. Now, It looks like I just have to get my hands on a BES Server. LOL! Well, I guess i just have to tell my bosses to have less meetings.