hello all another day and another problem with my pearl.when i try play ringtones or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kevroc69 no está en línea Stack level 1

media problems

Advertisement

hello all another day and another problem with my pearl.when i try play ringtones or view videos,a screen pops up and says device media processor is busy.any ideas on how to remedy this?
    thanks
    kevin

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Hit the blackberry button and check if it says "now playing" at the top. if so, click on it and hit "stop" and close that media. if that doesn't do it, do a battery pull. Hope this helps.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Welcome to the Stacks. Sorry to hear about your issues, we are all here to help. Try this: Pull out your battery for 30secs./put it back in and give it another try. Sounds like their may be a lot of things running in the background, and a battery-pull will fix this. If this is the issue, you might not be closing all of your programs and just backing out w/the escape key. (Rt. of the track-ball.) You need to fully close programs that use memory, or they will stay open and eat it up. Hopefully this is the issue and not a device issue. Let us know how it turns out. I make it a regular habit of closing out all programs that I will not be shortly returning to...because sometimes I forget. Good luck.

dartman180 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question media trouble

Not sure about helping anyone but I created a ringtone ( took a short section of a song ) and put it on my curve. worked fine.
    Tried to put it on my wife's PEARL and the media error came up..
    If the ringtone I made was corrupt why does it work on my curve?

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    One question, what os do you currently have. I had 4.3 on my pearl, and had a few problems as well. But I updated to 4.5 and it works fine now.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

hjanssen85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same problem.