So I was having the issue of my SMS/MMS/Call Log Dumping. And I went through ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bennett66 no está en línea Stack level 1

Media Problem

So I was having the issue of my SMS/MMS/Call Log Dumping. And I went through all the steps in the stickied thread at the top and it worked amazingly to free up some memory. So I go into my app loader via BB Desktop Manager and unload some games that I had on there, some uselss apps that I had, and some of the extra language support like I had read in several other places. But I must have inadvertantly clicked something else becuase now when I go into my media file, and try to open a picture, ringtone, music file etc, it tells me unable to load. Now I can still hear the ringtones through the tone chooser in the profile settings, but can't seem to find what I may have done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Upon doing a battery pull and restarting my phone I get the Error that Reads The Following:

Uncaught exception:

I'm sure that has something directly to do with my issue. Thanks again in advance

Paiger850419 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Media Problem

i had the same problem and i upgraded my OS and i could do everything fine after that...good luck!

under the pearl section of pinstack there is a link to carriers by OS...try that