I need help in deleting the call log missed call on the home screen! I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

indmind no está en línea Stack level 1

media player and phone lock and get rid of phone logs

Advertisement

I need help in deleting the call log missed call on the home screen! I have tried everything i can think of from restore the os to batterry pull to deleting the call logs!(it stays at x1 on the home screen when i get calls it goes x2 and up when i delete the call logs it goes back to x1) Also with the os 4.2.1.94 i have notice that if you are playing the media player and have the phone to lock after so many minites it turns the media player off resets it how do u keep the media player runing after the phone locks like the other os tmo .64 and the tmo italy os lets u keep running the media player when the phone locks!(very useful when listening to my mp3's at work) I am running os 4.2.1.94 . Thanks to all that help!
    Berrytiza

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: media player and phone lock and get rid of phone logs

Did you backup recently before the x1 appeared? If you did you can do a restore. That would get rid of it. If worst comes to worst you can try and re-install the OS. Or a wipe and reinstall. I would do a restore if at all possible.

As for the Media player/phone lock issue I'm not sure how to get around that. Sorry.
    Maybe someone else has an answer.

Good Luck
    ~red