I was wondering if there is away to make the media player choose random songs ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dtd509 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

Media Player

Advertisement

I was wondering if there is away to make the media player choose random songs when you are listening to music in the media player. Maybe I am going about this all wrong, but it plays one song and then shuts off. Is there a shuffle or playlist that I can create? Thanks.

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

Re: Media Player

unfortunately playlists can only be created when usign "Play All" or "Play Folder" options when browsing your media.

So basically you can only have a playlist of ALL songs in a Folder, not songs through your directory tree, and they cant be saved.

But when you have a playlist going you can click the menu button and goto "Shuffle" and you will notice the symbol at the bottom of the player will lightup.

PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help. Do you know if playing the media player will drain the battery quickly. I know that it will drain faster than if it was on stand by, but how fast does it drain listening to music on it??

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

i watched a video using the media player for about 45-50 minutes and it only went down 5-10%

so it's not like it'll go down super fast playing audio as well as being a BB.

PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

Cool thanks.