Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Rcbjr. That makes more sense now. I guess since I'm new to BB's I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ljames12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Media Net on the Pearl

Advertisement

Thanks Rcbjr. That makes more sense now. I guess since I'm new to BB's I just thought there would have to be a way around using the BIS. T-mobile's BB data plan is very cheap, Cingular is ridiculous. I guess it's not so expensive for the business customers, but for personal use, it's a little much. AJMoore87, I don't even see an option for multimedia texting. Unless I'm not looking in the right place. All I see is Compose email, PIN, SMS text and BBmsngr. So the maps thing, nobody answered that question. Does that charge per KB if there's no data plan?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Media Net on the Pearl

ljames12, are you talking about the Cingular Personal Blackberry Internet Plan for $29.99 with qualifying voice Plan. While it is a little more expensive, it isn't that much more. If you don't have a data plan, you won't be able to use anything that needs data.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

shanof3 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am having the same problem

I have 8100 Pearl with AT&T. A year ago i bought my BB. as soon as i connected it to my desktop manager i lost those two icons and vould no longer send or receive pic messages it is linked somehow to the media net. I did not have a data plan but was still able to use the media net pay per use and send pic messages. I am looking for an answer on how to get the icons back and be able to send/receive pic messages again. this only happens when i connect to the desktop manager. I was given a website to go to last year and it fixed the problem, but i lost it. I went into the desktop again last week and it erased the icons again. I need help too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12