Ok, so I have the .103 and noticed since the upgrade that when I go ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Media listing...

Advertisement

Ok, so I have the .103 and noticed since the upgrade that when I go into my music folder, the song listings are being listed by the name of the song, not the singers name, although it is in alpha by the singers name, if that made any sence. Is there any way of changing that? I can't find a way, I don't like it like that, I like it listed in the old OS, by the singers name then the name of the song

Re: Media listing...

You want the songs to be listed by the Song Name rather than the singers Name?

Use the "Help" in your phone and check if you can do that.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tmo_103_a.html - check here if the problem is posted.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

If you go to the folder where the music is and hit the menu key, view list, that should do it. Personally I like it with the song names first since the names don't scroll, if the artists name is too long I can't see the names of the songs.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    If you go to the folder where the music is and hit the menu key, view list, that should do it. Personally I like it with the song names first since the names don't scroll, if the artists name is too long I can't see the names of the songs.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    YES! That's what I wanted, thank you! Now I feel an idiot, don't know how I didn't see that, sorry.
    Thanks again!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines
    YES! That's what I wanted, thank you! Now I feel an idiot, don't know how I didn't see that, sorry.
    Thanks again!
    no problem, never hurts to just ask...plus it might help others also that don't know you can or how.