Ok after all the thoughts I had about upgrading my OS to 4.5. I did ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

G-Weezy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B63B9

Media card resets after OS 4.5 install. HELP?

Advertisement

Ok after all the thoughts I had about upgrading my OS to 4.5. I did it the 2nd time and it works great. So after the first hour, after couple days, now weeks. Everytime I enable the media card to come on, my phone keeps re-setting. It will stay on for couple of minutes then resets again. So when I get the chance I go to options and disable the media card. Once I do that my phone is fine.

So I try some more but now it happens when I open my pictures, it loads up and then blank again. DOn't know what's wrong. Any help much appreciated.

Also my buddy did the upgrade and it happened to his phone. I told him to re-format his media card and he did that. Still didn't work.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    What size is the media card? I think 4gig is as large as you can use. Read this post.. http://forums.pinstack.com/f23/resolve_random_reboots_upgrading_os_media_card-97102/#post1113277 go to post #1
    Last edited by RayZ; 06-05-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added post #

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    What size is the media card? I think 4gig is as large as you can use. Read this post.. http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?p=1113277 go to post #1
    Good reference link. Actually on 4.5 as long as the OS is above 4.5.0.81 you can use up to a 16gb media card.