yesterday, before i went to sleep my phone was working fine. when i woke up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Media Card Disappeared

Advertisement

yesterday, before i went to sleep my phone was working fine. when i woke up today, the media card had suddenly stopped working. ive done numerous battery pulls and the phone still wont recognize it. i put the card in my PCs card reader and nothing is wrong with it. will i have to reformat the card?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    you may have to, i've seen this happen 3 times already this past week with pearls and curves. Try this. Go to options>advanced options>media card>menu>remove media card. After it removes the card (make it invisible so to speak) press menu and install media card. See if that does the trick, if not take out the card and put it in the reader remove all information from the media card and place it on your desktop format the card and reload the media card
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    i fixed it by reformatting the card. weird thing is that it stopped working again after i put anything back on it through the card reader on my computer. i had to do it through usb when the phone was connected which made it much slower.