Hello everyone, I have tried so many times to install/uninstall Missing Sync/PocketMac (with driver update ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ahiru86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Media card connecting issue

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I have tried so many times to install/uninstall Missing Sync/PocketMac (with driver update too) to sync my iTunes music to my Blackberry after upgrade to 4.5.0.124. However, those programs refuse to add my phone PIN, means they couldnt connect to the Blackberry, though my Macbook still see the Blackberry as a USB. And when I drag music to the Blackberry using Finder, after I disconnect the USB cable, the media card displays unformatted. The only way I can transfer my music now is via Bluetooth, but it takes ages to finish with my huge music files Any ideas how I can fix this problem? It drives my crazy badly

Thanks in advance.

p/s: the missing sync was working before I upgraded Blackberry OS. But when I tried with other Windows computers, it works greatly. I dont want to downgrade Blackberry OS, this OS works okay for me. Any solutions?

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Have you tried turning the mass storage mode on. On your blackberry media card options. Or you can use a memory card reader to transfer music directly to your media card.
    Its an alternative not really a solution. Don't have more info then this hope it helps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

yeah, i have my media card storage mode ON, and I can now use drag-and-drop method to put music files on Blackberry. However, I still want to sync Calendar and contacts too. How am I able to do that??

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Which operating system you using windows or mac?

Quote Originally Posted by rajafarhan View Post
    Which operating system you using windows or mac?
    im using mac os leopard 10.5.6

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Oopss I don't know much about macs but whatever sync software your using get the latest one. I'll research for you on this later. But if you have a pc with windows xp you can download the the blackberry device manager from the bb site and that can do the job you want.

Thanks man,
    Yes, I have a Windows computer at home too, but I prefers the Mac, b/c my work is mainly on Mac. I have no problems using the Blackberry Desktop Manager on Windows, just cannot get it to work on my Mac.

Again, thanks for the help.

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    No problemo anytime..