Hi I'm new to bb just got the 8130 pearl, my computer keeps telling me ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

crazydane no está en línea Stack level 1

Mass Media

Advertisement

Hi I'm new to bb just got the 8130 pearl, my computer keeps telling me to enable mass media, do i have to get a special media card? or can i download music from my computer without getting anything other than what the phone came with?

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    welcome to the stacks what you need to go under options and enableunder media card but yes a memory card micro sd is a good move if you are going to add music pic etc

Quote Originally Posted by focuztorch View Post
    welcome to the stacks what you need to go under options and enableunder media card but yes a memory card micro sd is a good move if you are going to add music pic etc
    Thanks....I did that it says that mass storage is on, but it still won't let me transfer anything from my computer

Thanks, i see that, I checked and mass media is on, but when i connect to the computer is says to 'activate mass storage mode' heeellllppp

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do you have a micro sd card in the phone? If not then that is why it keeps asking you to enable mass storage probably.
    If youy do have a crd in, try a battery pull(not hooked up to pc) and then sync the unit and see what it says.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    an easier way of transferring your mp3's and pictures to your phone via the computer is to transfer them directly to your micro SD card and then plug the SD card into the phone and there they are.

I just created files on the card: Music, Pictures and so on...
    then load the appropriate files in the folder that you want to access them through. When you then put the SD card into your phone the files should be able to be accessed through the media gallery app.

Good luck
    regards
    cHAd