Well I've had a bb since like 2 weekz afta it came out. Saying dat ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

many problemz few answerz

Advertisement

Well I've had a bb since like 2 weekz afta it came out. Saying dat alone u muzt noe how terrible my battery life is getting.I wud want 2 get dah big battery but I got no credit card. Idk I'm starting 2 diz like mah pearl. If it aint a low battery itz the signal. If it aint dat itz dah lack of programz I need a gud aim program and well I'm saving up 4 it. Speaking of which when iz dah new os coming out? Ima teen in new york and im getting tired of wanting 2 record something. Itz like mah friend has a crappy motorola and even dat haz video record and a such a cool phone like a pearl has trouble juz playing a video. I can't wait till mah contract is up. Then ill be in search of a better phone.unless these problemz are solved dah pearl isn't 4 me. I waz bored and pissed wen I wrote diz.

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: many problemz few answerz

my head hurts while trying to read this......but a new OS has been out for awhile now. I have no trouble with my battery life, and/or signal and I'm on it ALL the time.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

PIN/ID
    23E26A21

It has? And what does it contain wait let me guess not much has been changed ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

This should have all the info for you..

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_4_2_1_a.html
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

wow, i'm from NY and I couldnt even read that.
    what service do you have? Tmo, AT&T? I have AT&T with NO problems at all. I'm on my pearl all day and my battery life is pretty good. You're battery might be shot.

Also, you said that you are saving up for some programs for your pearl......how can you afford a blackberry plan but cant afford programs which cost anywhere from 9.99 and up?

I'm not giving you a hard time .. i'm just trying to understand what you're lookin' for (other than a new battery)? What programs do you need?
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Uh......

Ok, the newest OS out there wont help you at all with video recording so if you need that right away, you probably should get a different phone. As far as programs, what do you want to do? There are plenty of FREE games out there and a lot of FREE if not really inexpensive applications to do pretty much anything. Be a little more specific about what kind of program you want and maybe I can find a link for ya.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Wow

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    Well I've had a bb since like 2 weekz afta it came out.
    <cut>
    I waz bored and pissed wen I wrote diz.
    Mhhhh.... weird.
    I'm NOT from USA, english is not my primary language, and I had little trouble reading all this. Is something wrong with me?

But you will go looking for other type of phone if you need video recording.
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm from the US, and I have no clue how to read that.. after about 2 words into his last post I had a headache.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    Well I've had a bb since like 2 weekz afta it came out. Saying dat alone u muzt noe how terrible my battery life is getting.I wud want 2 get dah big battery but I got no credit card. Idk I'm starting 2 diz like mah pearl. If it aint a low battery itz the signal. If it aint dat itz dah lack of programz I need a gud aim program and well I'm saving up 4 it. Speaking of which when iz dah new os coming out? Ima teen in new york and im getting tired of wanting 2 record something. Itz like mah friend has a crappy motorola and even dat haz video record and a such a cool phone like a pearl has trouble juz playing a video. I can't wait till mah contract is up. Then ill be in search of a better phone.unless these problemz are solved dah pearl isn't 4 me. I waz bored and pissed wen I wrote diz.
    1. Try contacting Seidioonline.com and see if they will let you pay for one of their extended batteries some other way.

2 Go to www.beejive.com on your browser and get JiveTalk. Not sure about how to keep it after 30 days though.

3. Your signal problems come from your carriers coverage of the area. This in turn will drain your battery life because your BB is looking to connect in the area. The best thing to do is to turn wireless data off when in a low coverage area.

4. There may be future BB's or OS's coming out with video capabilities. I'm not sure when though.

Hope this helps.

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

Yo yo yo mah****in yo! Goodluck wit ya problems from won gangsta to a nutter

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23E26A21

Dam lol my bad wait no I mean sorry for all the slang I'm use to typing like that for aim but yea I'm going to start saving up for the jivetalk on friday. So yea um sorry for all the headaches which this thread cause. Lol

Ps is my writing better sheesh does every post have 2 be proof read and mla format
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Don't worry about it dopeyloc, people aren't use to slang here. It just helps not to use it if you want to quickly get your problem resolved.

On the battery issue just make sure you're not running a ton of apps in the background. Also use the standby mode to save on battery life.

Good Luck

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

I completely forgot all about video recording. I was reading this and was like... oh yeah.. I don't have that. :x WGAF? Obviously if I don't miss it, it's not really anything I needed anyway. That's what cameras are for. As for the battery life, mine sucks some days and some days it doesn't. It just depends on which (if any) programs I leave running in the background.
    /~*brooke