I've been having major problems lately since I unlocked all of the "hidden" themes on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wasupdu no está en línea Stack level 1

Many problems with the Pearl - service books

Advertisement

I've been having major problems lately since I unlocked all of the "hidden" themes on the Blackberry Pearl yesterday. I really like the O2 Zen theme but I have a feeling I'm gonna just have to ditch this Pearl for a new one since I've been having so many problems. Currently I can not open any attachments via email, can't view long emails (more than 30 lines) and also when I delete emails from the Pearl (through BES) it does not delete items on my desktop email inbox. Another thing, when sending emails it only gives me the option to send via my yahoo account or gmail rather than my work email account (again, through BES). Everything was working flawlessly up until yesterday when I unlocked the other vendor themes, but I'm afraid I screwed up this phone for good.

I re-downloaded the newest OS from RIM's website (for Cingular) and tried to re-install everything but nothing changed. I keep getting an error message on the Pearl saying "Service Book Information Not Found"....

I've called Cingular multiple times and have been connected directly with RIM and they can't seem to fix the problem. They tell me to have my IT department re-send my service books (which I've had them do twice now) and nothing fixes the problem(s).

Any suggestions? I have a friend at the Cingular store who will likely be able to swap out this phone for another Pearl even though I've had it for roughly 2-3 months.

thanks,
    Cris

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Many problems with the Pearl - service books

Sounds like u're gonna need a new phone.

Sucks, I know