I was wondering if anyone has the same problem or might know a fix. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

runningmanvr6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Malfunctioning Wired Headset

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone has the same problem or might know a fix. I currently have a problem where my headset works fine for me, but when I call people, they hear a repeat of everything they a second after they say it while connected in a phone call. This problem goes away when I remove the headset, and will start again once I plug it back in. I used the most up to date 4.2 OS from blackberry for my AT&T 8100, and just updated the the newest 4.5 from Orange Romania I could get. This did not make the problem any better or any worse. I use the generic blackberry stereo wired headset that came with a lot of OEM phones. I changed nothing on the BB which I think could have caused this. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you tried testing another wired headset to confirm whether this is a hardware issue regarding your phone or your headset? Without a doubt this is a hardware issue. I would try to test a bluetooth headset to see if this issue arises through your blue tooth connection as well. if it doesn't you may want to consider investing in a bluetooth headset.

runningmanvr6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'll try that. I guess that's about my only option. Thanks.