I have brand new 8100. It's great only it doesn't sync properly and I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

russ2204 no está en línea Stack level 1

Major Sync Problems

Advertisement

I have brand new 8100. It's great only it doesn't sync properly and I have been in touch with Orange (my provider) who are referring this to RIM but suggested I posted here first!

Basically I sync with the Desktop service (not using BES). It syncs everything except the contacts fully. I have 2625 contacts in Outlook and it only syncs 196 of them! No pattern to it either, totally random. All contacts have either full name and company or both. It's driving me crazy! It counts up the 2625 then transfers 196 of them before counting another few from 2600 onwards and then does nothing!

I have the latest version of the software and handheld software.

The other issue I have is that I use a Roaming Profile on my workstation. Once the desktop software is installed it cannot log on to my profile as it says access denied relating to the tracelog files, so each time I reboot I have to remove the software and then log on to my profile before reinstalling the s/w! AGH!!!

Can anyone please help me on these somewhat frustrating, urgent and major issues!

Thanks

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Major Sync Problems

Which version of Outlook?
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro