Ok! Every time I save music to my mini sd card on my pearl it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

youngva804 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

Major Problem Please Help?!!!

Advertisement

Ok! Every time I save music to my mini sd card on my pearl it plays. When I exit the media and go back in, find the song it plays. BUT WHEN I TURN THE PHONE OFF OR DO A BATTERY PULL, and the phone comes back on it says there is encrypted media on my card that won't play on this device. And I say to my phone but I just played this song.(if I knew how to use smilies there would be a sad and confused face in this spot.). Does anyone know why. How can I disable this feature. Please helppp!!!!!

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

Re: Major Problem Please Help?!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~make sure your encryption mode is on none.

PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ its on none but a couple of songs still won't play. Any sugg will help, any!

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Where were the songs purchased / downloaded from. This may have less to do with the phone or media card than it has to do with DRM (Digital Rights Management). There are some service that will let you "burn" x number of copies, or transfer songs to a specific number of devices or at worst play the song a specific number of times. It sounds to me like that is what you are running up against here.

PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I downloaded the songs again and they play now but the originals are still there and I can't delete them. The site is a free dl site, plus most of my songs I get from that site play. Idno? I just re downloaded the songs that didn't work after I pulled the batt and made sure encryption was off. Problem solved for now but still would like to know what's going on.thanks to all!!! anybody who finds somyging on this issue PM me