Hi, I am having a problem with my mail display. My handset is telling me ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Steve1965 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mail problem

Advertisement

Hi,

I am having a problem with my mail display. My handset is telling me that I have mail even though there is nothing there. I have made sure my "hide sent mail" etc is set not to hide but I still have this mysterious message envelope with a star. Its pretty frustrating because I can't find mail anywhere and I've loaded and unloaded all the mail programs and sent service books. I've also taken the battery out and reinstalled it and switched the handset on and off.

Any clues? Please reply to me at : steve_pattenden@yahoo.es as I won't be checking the forum for another 9 hours or so.

Cheers.

Steve.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Mail problem

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1965
    Hi,

I am having a problem with my mail display. My handset is telling me that I have mail even though there is nothing there. I have made sure my "hide sent mail" etc is set not to hide but I still have this mysterious message envelope with a star. Its pretty frustrating because I can't find mail anywhere and I've loaded and unloaded all the mail programs and sent service books. I've also taken the battery out and reinstalled it and switched the handset on and off.

Any clues? Please reply to me at : steve_pattenden@yahoo.es as I won't be checking the forum for another 9 hours or so.

Cheers.

Steve.
    Hey steve try this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html
    should be #10