When using Mail Connector with Outlook, I have problems getting emails. I will get them ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jbenef no está en línea Stack level 1

Mail Connector problems

Advertisement

When using Mail Connector with Outlook, I have problems getting emails. I will get them for about a week, then I have to uninstall Mail Connector and re-install to get my emails again. I have tried re-sending service books and that does not fix the problem. Does anybody have any idea how to solve this?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Mail Connector problems

Could you stop using Mail Connector and simply use BIS push email? Not sure why you would have to uninstall and reinstall to get your emails though.

techniner no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mail Connector problems

Quote Originally Posted by jbenef
    When using Mail Connector with Outlook, I have problems getting emails. I will get them for about a week, then I have to uninstall Mail Connector and re-install to get my emails again. I have tried re-sending service books and that does not fix the problem. Does anybody have any idea how to solve this?
    Using TMO and I have had this happen. However I do not reinstall the software.

Just soft reset or hard reset my berry and it comes back. I know this is a piss poor answer but it is the only reasonable workaround I have come up with.

Texh support knows of the issue and is working on an update.

It has something to do with the lag time in delivery at TMO and outlook.
    So set your outlook to check every 1 minute and the problem will occur a whole lot less.