I am not sure if this is the correct forum but hopefully someone here can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shortman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Mail2web

Advertisement

I am not sure if this is the correct forum but hopefully someone here can help me out, I have a hosted exchange account with Mail2web and everything has been great up until last night when they migrated my exchange account from a 2003 server to a 2007 server. My mail shows up in Outlook 2007 but I have stopped receiving mail on my Pearl. I have emailed their tech support but have not heard back from them as of yet and I was hoping someone else may already know the answer to correct this problem. Thanks in advance.

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Re: Mail2web

I wouldnt be surprised if the Pearl doesn't support 2007 outlook. But basically, you need to make sure you're all up-to-date.

shortman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Up to date as in what? My first thought was to do the Enterprise Activation again but of course the phone is indicating that I am already activated. I am not able to look in the email settings in DM because it is indicating that it is not settings are not available without a online connection; however, DM is showing online. I am jammed and not sure which way to go short of waiting on a response Mail2Web's tech support.

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2

The Pearl suppots Exchange 2007. My company uses it, and I'm on BIS and get my work email. The handset won't make a difference.

Sounds like you need their tech support to resolve. Could it be a service book issue.