Hi folks, I'm new to the blackberry pearl, I used to have a dash but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rhcpcjg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205cbaed

mail2web

Advertisement

Hi folks, I'm new to the blackberry pearl, I used to have a dash but It wasn't what I thought it would be.. Anyways I have a mail2web account, and it would sync my emails, appointments and my contacts thru active sync, now that I have a BB is there anyway that I could sync not only my emails but also my contacts and my calendar with my blackberry using my mail2web email account? I hope you guys can help me, thanks

rhcpcjg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205cbaed

Re: mail2web

~via BB (wap.pinstack.c
    By the way the mail2web account its based on Microsoft exchange.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Never used mail2web, but can you sync it to Outlook on your PC? if so, you could use desktop manager as a go between, but I think that would be the only way.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I used mail2web when I had my mda. In order to get it to synch with the BB, you need to add the BB service on the mail2web site. Its an extra $9.99 a month. You also need to add the BES BB service from tmobile. The mail2web acts as a bes server.

When you have all this set up, you will get an email from mail2web that gives you a email and password to input in the enterprise activation screen on your BB. Then everything should synch up fine. The nice thing about mail2web is that you don't pay a set up fee like other companies. Hopefully this helps if not, feel free to pin me with any questions.

ben.hector no está en línea Stack level 1

You can upgrade your live account to personal for less than a buck. You can then export .pst files

You can upgrade your live account to personal for less than a buck. You can then export .pst files
    Last edited by ben.hector; 09-17-2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Automerged.